Random avatar

Reyu

  • Randomosity Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator

    Elf - Ereinion Lossëhelin Hobbit - Samwise Bramble of Willowbottom Pirate - Barnacle Brain Finn Gansta - Old Retardo (>

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Which NC Are YOU?

    Which Neglected Mario Character Are You? [/URL] hahaha. Any question that had "its-a-me mario" in it that's what I picked :)

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS!

    Happy birthday indeed :) My present? A crappy poem! Woohooooooo! (to be written, probably, in the wee-hours-of-the-morning.) *puts on party hat and runs around playing a kazoo*

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Evils Of The Wii!!!

    There is a way to the Wii... You just gotta be pro enough at games to figure it out LoL. I beat people at boxing sitting on the couch barely ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: God

    "Give me your opinions on God! I am very interested in religion and would love to hear from you!" The lovely thing about religion and god is that there are ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention Storybook Writers! Answer me this...

    This greatly depends (for me at least) on the subject matter of said Story Book. You gotta 'wow' me my friend. I have never really ran with the story book ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 5.6 Earthquake in Northern California

    I know a strange fact about earthquakes... but I am afraid that fact is of an adult matter. So I can not mention it. LoL.

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    Six years old. The book was "Goodnight Moon"

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Heh... LAF has a hooka in her background :)

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    A pic of me when I had long hair :)

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Top ten in no particular order: Nate Snoink Josh (otherwise known as foxgguy2001 - We play counter-strike) Chris (otherwise known as doompenguin - AIM/counter-strike/yar) Kevin (otherwise known as k3v

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Sakura tree

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Death is a mystery that cannot be solved, that is why. Pepsi or Coca-Cola?

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why wouldn't it be?

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!

    Viscount Roy Simmons the Disheveled of Grasshopper in the Hole OR His Excellency Roy the Weird of Deepest Throcking OR The Right Reverend R.j. the Ingenious of Frogging over Womble ...

    Aug 30, 2007


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath