Random avatar

Reyu

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because there can be only one.

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Halloween

    I have no idea of what to name it.

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Halloween

    Yes, good ol' frank :) Not Halloween without him.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention Storybook Writers! Answer me this...

    This greatly depends (for me at least) on the subject matter of said Story Book. You gotta 'wow' me my friend. I have never really ran with the story book ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Quick Series Of Announcements

    That dragon is oddly familiar...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem of a Silent Violin

    I thought this was amazing. If I could nit pick, the only thing that comes to mind is that it might have been to long. I have no useful information ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Halloween

    Deleted

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 5.6 Earthquake in Northern California

    I know a strange fact about earthquakes... but I am afraid that fact is of an adult matter. So I can not mention it. LoL.

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Peace and Hope

    First, peace is but a break within the war, A single jewel washed up on the beach; It is seen burning bright in every star Flip it around methinks. And ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: An ode to RR

    Good lord, it is CrazyBob. If I had one piece of advice for you my friend, it would be to never come back to this website again. It is 90% ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Write With Style by Kurt Vonnegut

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Subsequently

    Not dead, just damned. Welcome back CrazyBob.

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: An ode to RR

    Randy was a true virtuoso. Zakk is disappointing in the fact that even while he partied with Dimebag, all of his pinches sound the same. Tsk tsk. Kudos on the ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: An ode to RR

    deleted

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Senryu

    Too true.

    Oct 18, 2007


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth