Random avatar

Reyu

  • Lounge, The Re: The offical YWS Chat Virtual Holidance!

    I like the idea. It is a little... Odd. *dances* *break dances* *does the robot* I am already starting! Heh. I will keep my eye on this.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elmstreet Avenue

    Deleted

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Turning

    Um, regular people suck. Why would I ever want to write something for those sods? You write something for me to enjoy, then maybe I will consider writing an ode ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ye ol' Critics

    Deleted

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator

    Elf - Ereinion Lossëhelin Hobbit - Samwise Bramble of Willowbottom Pirate - Barnacle Brain Finn Gansta - Old Retardo (>

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Six Flags

    Yes, you are missing a lot.

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Six Flags

    Editing. Will be a three parter.

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Which NC Are YOU?

    Which Neglected Mario Character Are You? [/URL] hahaha. Any question that had "its-a-me mario" in it that's what I picked :)

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Retirement

    ahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    Sorry kitty, I have lost interest >< Someone else will come along for Solomon.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    I almost want to apply for the position of Solomon...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS!

    Happy birthday indeed :) My present? A crappy poem! Woohooooooo! (to be written, probably, in the wee-hours-of-the-morning.) *puts on party hat and runs around playing a kazoo*

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Evils Of The Wii!!!

    There is a way to the Wii... You just gotta be pro enough at games to figure it out LoL. I beat people at boxing sitting on the couch barely ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: God

    "Give me your opinions on God! I am very interested in religion and would love to hear from you!" The lovely thing about religion and god is that there are ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Master of Puppets - Metallica

    Nov 9, 2007


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett