Random avatar

Reyu

  • Scripts Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    Hm. Decent. Got distracted and watched "who's on first" on youtube. Yeah.

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Forever always

    I may never bring you flowers, I rather grow them for you. Any ones you like all I want is your delight. That smile that has conquered me, more surely ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    [quote="kitty15"]You can have Thor if you want him, Reyu. This was your idea afterall. Let me know and I'll add him in and change Loki to available.[/quote] Not very Odr ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    What if I want Thor?

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: George Carlin dies at age 71

    I just bought his "career" in a nifty DVD bundle.

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I will tell the password to anyone that wants to know. Just pm me and I will get back too you :)

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Yeah, always been an idiot. *nods head* Out of respect I won't say anything more, but I do hope a few lucky people noticed it >

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Oh it exists.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    The way I see it is... If sanctum "needs" me... Then sanctum will contact me :)

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    All right... Cough up the password! (At least a hint... Because I am lost... wth is Cabassi Crime Family... SOMETHING CAME OUT THE CLOSET! Is etan gay? :wink: )

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Le Ballet VolĂ©

    I don't know what to say... Yet.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freewrite #1

    [quote="scurley7"]Hey. Nice work. I really enjoyed reading this though there are a few things I'd like to point out and ask you about. What tone were you going for when ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freewrite #1

    [quote="timmy41"]r u rly 23?? lol.[/quote] Yes.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freewrite #1

    Deleted

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Lone Templar

    The first half is completely amazing, so amazing, that I did not even notice your age. I normally notice things like that right off. The other half loses some tempo ...

    Feb 26, 2008


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy