Random avatar

Reyu

  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    There is no such thing as "to many Dragons" :) Approved.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    Name: Tristan Vorpo Age: 24 Gender:Male Race: Human/Shade Phisical: very short red hair and blood red eyes. slightly pale skin. He is tall and lithe, but in a muscular way. ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    Nerinia De la Casta, Approved. Faeylo - As long as you remember that sorcery is a path considered twisted, or foul. I'm going on what The Mourning Sage defined it ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    Approved and approved.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    Approved.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    Name: Unhatched Race: Dragon Age: Fifty Egg color: Dark green Eye color: Light green Gender: Male Personality: Dragons shine with confidence and whatever personality they so happen to have, it ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    First, an introduction. Hello, I am Reyu. Done. Yes, I have noticed that there already is a Dragon Rider Storybook. I seek naught to steal writers or to suggest anything ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konbanwa

    Hajimemashite! Call me Reyu-Senpai :P (You don't have too)

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Brains

    Anything you have ever written is readable. That is how I describe this. I disagree with the name. Only because... Brains? Defend the title! Also, I cant say I like ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter - There is never and end

    I liked it.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Hog

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy Thanksgiving. I decided not to celebrate Thanksgiving this year due to many irritating things. Other than that, I have managed NOT to kill any Indians. Bored.

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: No Chat-Speak

    I've seen mods use leet-speak, what then? If you're going to ask "what then" then you have to provide an example. Reyu, your question and the intent behind it is ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: No Chat-Speak

    I've seen mods use leet-speak, what then?

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Who prank-called Snoink? XD

    It was me. Like I know your phone number. HA.

    Nov 24, 2008


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter