Random avatar

Reyu

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Short Story Entitled: A Beggar's Tale

    DOH hit submit twice :P

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Short Story Entitled: A Beggar's Tale

    [quote="JigSaw"][pre]The stream of humanity passed him by. Uncaring. Unknowing. He didn't mind though, after all how could he when he was mad? And so he sat, in his tattered clothes, ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Short Story Entitled: A Beggar's Tale

    If it was not 5:30am I would tell you everything I think. But right now, I wonder where my mind is. So, logically, I can not trust it at the ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ARK

    HA! he/she called you Snoinky :) Anyway, great start. I was so caught up in the reading that I forgot to check for any errors. It all felt so smooth. ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Dang, someone beat me to grave of the firefiles. Anyway, my list is as follows: An American Tail (I still get goosebumps when they sing 'somewhere out there') Grave of ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    grand

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    "Raptor" by Gary Jennings.

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    Name: Stormsong Winterstone Occupation: Smith, Jewler, Journyman Eye Color: Grey Skin: Tan. Age: 124 Height: 4.5 feet Hair Color: Brown, tied back in a pony tail Beard: Long, braided on ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Knives, Blood, and YWS Poetry

    Laughing is fun :)

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Creative Prologue (For Fun?) (R for graphic violence)

    It is possible for any creature to have any weapon. The only caveat to this is that the grip needs to be changed to fit the hands (or in this ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Creative Prologue (For Fun?) (R for graphic violence)

    I wonder why takkar has to be changed... Anyway, my feelings are the same as Hunter and Snoink. Other issues that they did not express are as follows: To much ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Due North

    HA! My personal opinions are always fact! See? ;) RIPOSTE: Not in this situation :)

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Due North

    Okay... well, then take this! Learn how to write paragraphs. It sounds too choppy. :P RETORT. I believe that is a matter of personal opinion. :)

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Due North

    I lived decently for a long time using that philosophy, trying to find whatever it was that needed to be found... When I suddenly found it. In the form of ...

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Due North

    Although this is quite good, it doesn't read like fiction. You started a new line after every statement, so you end up reading this more like poetry. Also, this confuses ...

    Nov 11, 2005


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind