-
Re: Due South
Like an angle with burning wings. I think you mean 'Angel', instead of 'angle'. :D I need to read more before I can come to any exact conclusions. Make sure ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Due South
Questions? Concerns? Harsh Criticisms? Parts you liked? Parts that sucked? The story sucks? I hate you as a writer and a person in general? Anything? ~Reyu
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Due North
Yes, Due South is related.
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Due South
Heh heh... Brilliant... last part is a little rushed though. I didn't notice any grammatical errors, but then again, I wasn't looking! I was focusing too much on the story ...
Nov 29, 2005 -
Re: Due North
Ok, I understand now. He had already found "it" before telling his story to the reader. I like to think of this story as my character sitting infront of a ...
Nov 29, 2005 -
Re: Due South
deleted
Nov 29, 2005 -
Re: Due North
"I thought he had already found it?": He finds it about three paragraphs down LoL And my question remains: is he still looking for it? The beginning is present, and ...
Nov 28, 2005 -
Re: Due North
Epic Poetry Concern: Yes and no. This story is slightly poetic because I chose it to be so. This is not, however, going to be an epic poetry. "Tears of ...
Nov 26, 2005 -
Re: Due North
I guess I could point out the difference between this and Kenshin, but im not going too. I concider it an honor that my work reminds you of such a ...
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: Asher
If it was not 3am I would give you an extensive review... But seeing as it is 3am, I can not trust my mind :) A few points I will ...
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Sweet Child of Mine - Guns and Roses. (very good song)
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: X-mas present - thanks!
I liked it. I do believe your father will like it too. Interesting side note: I gave a "book" of my work to my aunt once. Because she sent me ...
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: Due North
Next installment coming in three days :)
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: A Short Story Entitled: A Beggar's Tale
Whoa. Okay-do you realise your rant was longer than the actual story? Not that, that matters- i personally love to rant :lol:. I've gone over the story and fixed the ...
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: A Short Story Entitled: A Beggar's Tale
Silly Snoink, just edit it :) Also, using the and symble (&) is fine, but I will admit that you over-used it. Story is great! but why did you post ...
Nov 22, 2005
