Random avatar

Reyu

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Total Sappy Mush

    Don't mind them talking about cliches. It's ok sometimes. I do have one question... Why did you not try to create any sort of character association? This almost sounds like ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Queen of Dolls

    Er... not published yet. Too lazy to be published, sadly, lol. But I have finished a novel and am looking for an agent. Novel? Since when? Email me a chapter? ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Past, Goose Hollow, Future

    My first and only bump.

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Past, Goose Hollow, Future

    I plan to have the next one up later tonight. Also, don't be afraid to chat here :) I appreciate all forms of criticism even the mean stuff. ~Reyu

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Past, Goose Hollow, Future

    deleted

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    Tadima :)

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Student

    test

    May 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And So it Ends...

    Aye. We still got 9 hours and 40 minutes until this place shuts down... LETS PARTY!!!

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And So it Ends...

    I linger on, but always in the shadows. It was a beautiful sunset wasn't it bob?

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    Link to TYWC. It's still there... Maybe one day it will have life again ^^

    May 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    I may not have been the most active person here. But at least I was always watching. This site is a great thing, one of the only "truely" great things ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    I may not have been the most active person here. But at least I was always watching. This site is a great thing, one of the only "truely" great things ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    **Pulls a flier off the royal bulletin board** "Seeking An Experienced Blacksmith/Wood Worker. A Background In Jewelry Crafting Also Required." Crumpling the piece of parchment into a ball and tossing

    Feb 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Straight A's and Smudged Mascara

    You are not in the wrong for having the dialogue at the end. It gave this work a very mystical effect that just FLOWED with all the talk of wolf's. ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Anakiru

    Choppy. And I will assume griff is telling the truth about "what NOT to do"

    Feb 15, 2006


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47