Random avatar

Reyu

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What dreams we dream

    Aghh. Is this past or present tense? Because at the moment, I'm killing myself trying to figure it out. Please, pick one and go through and edit it accordingly. If ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is in the internet

    deleted

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is in the internet

    deleted

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is in the internet

    deleted

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is in the internet

    deleted

    Jul 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What dreams we dream

    First off, disclaimers never work :P Second off, the main character had two sisters. Use your imagination for how she killed her self. I felt that a moot point and ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is in the internet

    deleted

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is in the internet

    :smt061

    Jul 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What dreams we dream

    deleted

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wanderings (v2!)

    Just finished putting this in my portable USB. I have been wanting to read more for a long time >< Never knew you put this up here. I will try ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Friendship, Even Apart.

    “But we live so far apart.” James concluded, suddenly looking blue. “Yeah…” Elayne said sadly Another paragraph should start when Elayne says "Yeah..." and the paragraph after this one shoul

    Jun 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Friendship, Even Apart.

    "Growing up an only child can be lonely sometimes and I often think what life would be like if I had been blessed with a brother or a sister around ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Past, Goose Hollow, Future

    His master gave him the sword :) Wouldn't you assume it was him? It was NOT a vision. Anyway, thanks for the input. I will come back later and fix ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Friendship, Even Apart.

    deleted

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cradling into death

    Made me think of "The Pit and the Pendulum" but im weird. 8)

    Jun 3, 2007


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper