Random avatar

Reyu

  • Lounge, The Re: Ye Olde TYWCers

    *sigh* I do miss TYWC. It should become a book >< Long live YWS! (I do look forward to it's rebirth though)

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Due North

    I don't want this to sound rude, but you can't just accept a critique can you? :?:

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Back in the day Nate made a post... I read it. I think I signed up on day two >

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Untitled

    This is the beginning of Claire and mine's second joint novel. The rest of chapter one will be posted when we've written it... Chapter One Mr Pailey looked upon his ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Who Art Thou

    Who Art Thou? Who art thou that prowls passageways at dusk? Garbed in a white gown with white slippered feet. No trace left at dawn but a perfumed musk Of ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Due North

    Hello again, my friend. I see that you have made several changes and it is improved but some of the comments I made on the other piece are still relevant ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To John Donne

    John Donne... :roll: That aside, very cool and made me chuckle 8)

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Due North

    *BumP* This is the story that people should be reading. Not my rough drafts :)

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Due North

    I'll make this short and sweet. I have to agree with a few others, you're telling the story, not showing it. I know you say it is just the beginning, ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Due North

    Hi there. Just a few little suggestions my friend... It has been made more powerful than any sword has a right to be , through crushed prayers, betrayal, and tears ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unicorn Killers - Old, decrepit first draft thingy

    So, all I can see is: Will and when will we be seeing more? :o I've been looking forward to it for a while now. I concur!

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Due North

    Hey Reyu, im totally amazed at the fact that my account is still active! though i tried to get on to my old old account but it was gone! i ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Amy Foster

    I got to 4 *disappears*

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Due North

    First, your formatting is making the post kind of huge, but that's not a huge issue. o.O By all laws of the human mind they should have had me completely ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Due North

    deleted

    Jul 8, 2007


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson