Random avatar

Reyu

  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    Do I dare apply for this? I dare. The only thing I can think of to bribe you with is a critique. So there you have it. 8)

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Loki

    Otaku is my general term for someone who enjoys anime (and/or manga). I'm also incredibly selective about what I read/watch/buy, but I'm still an otaku. Sometimes people use it for ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Loki

    It's just a strange mix of cultures, is all. It's like ... fangirl Japanese. I'm an anime geek, myself, and a Japanophile, but I think that the anachronism here is ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Loki

    8498 SW Fifth Street, Waterloo Warehouse. Six stairs, no railing. The double doors of the entrance were rusted; the glass on either half was shattered and secured by a steel ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Loki

    How interesting. I enjoyed your portrayal of Loki very much. It suited him well. You info dumped pretty much the whole way through, a bit annoying. You need to drw ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Loki

    Deleted

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Scripts Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    * dies laughing.* "CLAUDIO AHHH! MY LIFE IS FULL OF ANGST AND WOE. " Best - Line - Ever.

    Aug 19, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Terrorism's Hope.

    Not half bad--but not nonfiction. ^~ If you expressly tell us that it's fictional in the beginning, why is it in this section, hm? Also--there's a typo in the title. ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Thousand Dancing Kites

    8) Poor stupid guy! All he needed was a pen. I see now why your nickname is Shiva. Maybe add a long, brutal, torture scene? You should name him Loki.

    Aug 14, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Terrorism's Hope.

    That. Was. Amazing! a few gramatical errors and typos, but I honestly can't remember exactly what they were. I'm sure a quick read-through could help with that. Let's see... what ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Failed experiment. :P Some of the mentors turned into junior moderators. But... your best bet is to become either a welcomer or instructor, if you so desire. No, nothing like ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    QUESTION: Mentors? Try as I might I cannot locate any information, nor do I see anyone that is a Mentor. So my question is this. Are Mentors a failed experiment? ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Terrorism's Hope.

    Deleted

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Willow and Wisp

    Love your avatar! Rest of the chapter coming soon. Edit - Also... what is the name of those couches in psychologists rooms? Or simply another, *older?*, word for sofa?

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Willow and Wisp

    Editing -

    Aug 6, 2007


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay