Random avatar

Reyu

  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I was mentioned once, seven months ago *laughs* Let's have a little fun *cracks fingers* Aetlanding and Little-Lucy (or staring at ceiling) Magnificent_Ego and Meep (Don't ask me why) That ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I was mentioned once, seven months ago *laughs* Let's have a little fun *cracks fingers* AetLindling and Little-Lucy (or staring at ceiling) Magnificent_Ego and Meep (Don't ask me why) That ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    Who won? Don't let the suspense vanish! I am getting a deck of cards right now. *shuffles* *Draws* LOL! Ace of clubs. Sadly not my trump card, but would work ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Thursday

    Earlier today, I chose a seat near the front of the bus and placed my bag beside me. Then I remembered that it was Thursday and there was no need ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Loki

    Fixed everything. Thanks everyone! Thousand, thousand works Scorpions snap. Loki kept that light on. The shade is what is on a lamp to dim it. This lamp had none. Silver ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Prophet

    For Jennafina I am dead. My execution is tomorrow and I know what to expect. My hands will be tied and I will be hooked to a wagon, where I ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    A critique, *trashes avatar idea*, a picture of my nieces kitten aaaaaand my head photo shopped on a spear? LoL *shuffles deck* If I draw my trump card I will ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    The grass is greener, that fence is in your way. If only I could climb.

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing in Spanish...

    I would attempt to read it. It would be like homework :) (My Spanish is bad, Rosetta stone is not helping!)

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's about flippin time.

    So, did you invent the time machine too? How do you fit all those activities/things into your life? I procrastinate a lot. I neglect the violin (not that good) I ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's about flippin time.

    Now if you had posted this yesterday, you would have saved me a lot of unecessary brain work. Lol. The parachuting into the middle of nowhere sounds like an awesome ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    Hmm. The stakes are getting better and better :P I will throw onto the pile a picture of my nieces kitty, which she just got a couple days ago, it's ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    I don't think I can beat the previous bribes so I shall refrain from trying but may the best briber win. Good luck all! HeH. People are dropping out already ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's about flippin time.

    Wanna know me? Talk to me.

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    My sister: "Reyu??? The REAL Reyu???" Me: "Yeah." My sister: "I don't have that many exclamation points in my voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Um... punctuation mine. Anyway, I decided that, for my critique, ...

    Aug 21, 2007


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov