Random avatar

Reyu

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Friendship

    It's been a while since I've seen a poet open up, especially like this. You have some spelling mistakes but you will find them and fix them, I know this ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Search for Snoink

    3:21AM, Saturday March 28Th SPEW Headquarter Operation: Magical Mystery Tour No one was inside SPEW headquarters. All the terminals were locked down making Reyus job all the more difficult. This ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Search for Snoink

    *Reyu enters Nates bar, which was empty* "Welcome Reyu, what brings you in here?" Inquired the pessimistic barkeep. "I'm not pessimistic you jerk!" How did he hear that? "This is ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: ~For Our Beloved Snoink~

    I will PM you a poem. Do with it what you will.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Grey Ghosts

    Is this based on anything I should be aware of? (is it a book, a short story...) Knowledge is power right? I am interested. I will give my character some ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    The fight was over, blood had been spilled, yet now he was safe. He touched the minds of all those present at the camp. He could feel the tension and ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    Sheeath felt the pangs of sorrow as the link between her hatch mate and herself shattered. Zeeazyx has fallen, I shall tear them all to peices! She hissed Just then ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's shakin' spunky groove monkey?

    Also, welcome.

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for liking anything Japanese related :P

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's shakin' spunky groove monkey?

    springrain2693 forgot to mention the normal GRAY of the lowly writer. We are just as cool :)

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    *sorry for the late response but I have been a little bit busy* The elven guard bent down and retrieved a green egg from the roots of the Menoa Tree. ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: A Time Before Galbatorix Discussion

    There may happen, events in Alagaesia, that will require the attention of Dragon and Rider. Other characters have no such obligations. Dragon Riders are the chosen defenders and must act ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    Rosey - Approved. Stori - Approved. (Sorry for the late "approves" sometimes I'm a little dense >< If anyone starts a discussion thread please link me.)

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    Name: Zeeazyx (zee - ah - zix) Race: Ra'zak Age: eighty moons, very near metamorphosis Gender: Male Personality: As far as Ra'zak go, he is very assertive. A terrifying leader. ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    Approved. Also, a good question has been brought to my attention. Our current time line is thus: The Dragon and Elf wars have just ended and the treaty carried out ...

    Jan 30, 2009


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken