Random avatar

Reyu

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Midnight Sonnet

    Explain iambic pentameter in your own words.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: untitled

    Your eyes are bland. Like glass from sand. An overindulging temperance, a wicked thought of prudence. A virtue all the same. Patience as time drags on, my greatest quality is ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Midnight Sonnet

    Editing.

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little about me...

    "Quite tall" huh? *wonders if your 6'5*

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    A pic of me when I had long hair :)

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's about flippin time.

    Wow. I like you. I like you alot. A lot :) Don't get to attached. I disappear every so often :twisted:

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour.

    Français! Je me rappelle lentement. ~Reyu

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Not all men are pigs

    I am ready for a woman president. THAT is what the last line means.

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Loki Chapter One

    Editing

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    Interesting. Very interesting. Épée, foil, sabre... Either way I would end up disarming you :) Épée though.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's about flippin time.

    can i backpack the world with you? my friend and boyfriend and i have a similar plan...we're going to bum off people we know who live in Europe. friends of ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Makeup is a mask

    Hiragana all the way!

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Makeup is a mask

    Take out the Japanese. If you don't speak a language, don't use it. (Fangirl* Japanese makes me twitch a little. I think every animé fan uses it at least once, ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Top ten in no particular order: Nate Snoink Josh (otherwise known as foxgguy2001 - We play counter-strike) Chris (otherwise known as doompenguin - AIM/counter-strike/yar) Kevin (otherwise known as k3v

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Not all men are pigs

    I LIKE IT! Thanks kitty.

    Sep 6, 2007


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye