Random avatar

Reyu

  • Other Poetry Re: Can't catch me

    ahahaha, I knew I would like you :)

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    All that's left is to put on our masks :twisted: Would your prefer the left or the right? Or maybe mirror... Foil is fine by the way, if you lack ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sex Cells

    I do not comment on a lot of poetry (or anything else for that matter) but this requires my attention :) I hate it. I love the name. "I, quiver ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Can't catch me

    Deleted

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    Six years old. The book was "Goodnight Moon"

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Angels dwell in harmony

    Added grammar and I like the way you have it for those three stanzas. Still looking at it currently... I am not done yet, with the correcting that is. I ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Angels dwell in harmony

    Buy the book.

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Heh... LAF has a hooka in her background :)

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I wonder if.

    I will unleash my soul. Letting my fingers type freely, without much thought at all. It pains me to understand completely. Knowing that it could never be, when I have ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Halo 3

    Ethan is from ctrl-alt-del. Okay... Laugh at yourself for what? Being obsessed with the game? Skipping school? Some specification is mandatory here. Muffin You figured it out all by yourself ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Halo 3

    Ethan is from ctrl-alt-del. Wired is an energy drink. I "ha" because I can laugh at myself. I spell it gimmi. Not a real word anyway :)

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Halo 3

    Deleted

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Loki Chapter One

    Everything you mentioned I fixed. I might edit some cursing out. Thanks! :)

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mysterious Stranger

    Deleted

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Midnight Sonnet

    If you're saying that to get a reaction out of me, don't. I gave you an honest review, which is something every writer should hope to receive. Meow! I was ...

    Sep 25, 2007


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100