Random avatar

Reyu

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    Thanks for making me smile Nate :) Wait a second... I SEE LIGHT GREEN!

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    On an semi-unrelated note: I shall never (even if begged) become any sort of moderator here at YWS. However, if some sort of "quiz" is ever invented, I would love ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    I've seen the site evolve since the beginning. I've never voiced a thing on the politics, since I hate politics, and furthermore... I don't believe it is my place. I ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Anything Really (blame Nate for THIS title)

    Nate thinks profound and superb... I think rushed an unimaginative :( I would really like to give praise but I didn't like it. No, I am not reading very deep ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I don't know :P (and springrain chose the title, so ha!)

    wow

    May 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you afraid of the mods?

    The mods are just as scared of you as you are of them. Actually, that's probably not true. I make a lovely mod stew though.

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Need opinions about chemical engineering

    You're all vital to the survival of the human race. What would we do without you tinkers? Ever seen idiocracy? Probably that.

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC - Senor Saurkraut

    The first interaction between him and I was when he commented on a poem of mine called Death. He called me a "generic mall whore." I was just happy he ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC - Senor Saurkraut

    Oh yes, I remember him perfect :) That first link was my favorite and has been my favorite. I am very happy I got to read it again.

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC - Senor Saurkraut

    I remember him and I remember you. Sad, depressing and very real. Who else from TYWC is dead? If you could link me to any of his surviving works I ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Search for Snoink

    uoh... She found us! SCRAM!!!

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How Have you Changed YWS?

    I've never tried to change YWS... I prefer to flow with the change. That, and keeping people on their toes.

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    RSVP so you can't keep me out *winks*

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Scripts Re: YWS Easter Radio Show Transcript

    The radio show was complete static, don't know why, probably something wrong on my end. Read the transcript, I may have giggled. I am sick and I lose all sense ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    *two months later* Tristan slouched, comfortably, on a high tree branch. The view from the canopy was amazing, but nothing like the view the tiny dragon had from way up ...

    Apr 2, 2009


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau