User avatar

Revere

  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I actually have a question of my own... What exactly does an Instructor do? Are they assigned one person to instruct or do they just have to critique everyone's work? ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here!

    Always good to meet new members! :P My real name is Eric, and I've been posting off and on here for almost two years. I keep coming back because, like ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here...

    BlackDove - Welcome to YWS, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. The best way to get critiques of your stories is to critique others' writing often. If you do that, ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Welcome to YWS, Rasi. I'm sure you'll like it here - we're pretty friendly. Have fun!

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hey fanatic_dadaism! Have fun here at YWS, and enjoy your stay! :D

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me - green_river

    We SERIOUSLY need to start a vegetarians club here or something... there are so many of us! :D That school of yours sounds pretty awesome, too! We didn't have anything ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Everytime I log in I always make sure I click the 'log me in automatically' button (are those the right words?), but everytime I visit it makes me sign in ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me - green_river

    Hello, young writers. Everyone here knows me as green_river, but my real name is Eric, and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I follow the beliefs of Taoism, and I'm a vegetarian. ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    Awesome! I'm glad I found someone who has some morals.... Yes, The bands I like are rock...You outa check some of them out! Well, actually, I'm not mormon ... I'm ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    Hey Krystalstars, I have a friend who's mormon. She's pretty cool. Lol we're linked! :wink: Sorry, I haven't heard of any of your bands you like. I listen to really ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Though I don't write poetry more than prose myself, I like haiku. It's a wonderful way to have to be concise in imagery. If you have any questions about me ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    But what do you write? Poetry or prose? Or both? I usually write poems, but I'll write prose in moderation. My favourite types of poems to write are free verse ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello! I'm green_river, and I'm new to the forums. I found this site through the Writer's Digest 101 best websites for writers. I especially like to write poetry, and I ...

    Apr 7, 2006


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner