User avatar

Revere

  • Writing Tips Re: Sidestepping Mary Sewage

    Great article, Sam! There's a lot of really helpful, well-thought out advice in this. And it's all very true! Definately a new resource for me while character drafting. >GR

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My Literary Blog

    I need to come back to this topic more often - it was resting right on page seven of the Writers Corner boards ... Anyway, I've finished a short story ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My Literary Blog

    I am now basically finished outlining for Undercurrent, so I can start writing the first draft once I reread all my outlines and see if I missed anything. It's sort ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My Literary Blog

    If any of you remember, Distance was the last thing I've written, which was in December. I haven't written anything the past few months since then because of our play ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Daily Rantings from Speakers Corner

    Thanks for the tips, CL, they are really helpful. I'll be sure to try and use them for my story I'm working on. 8)

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Last Names

    I actually don't use last names in my stories. In a short story especially, they are not completely necessary - it doesn't add any signifigant characterizarion. I've actually read some ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: "Critiques" - A Word from the Department Head

    Just an addition to #3 - While you're critiquing and not sparing the author's feelings, make sure you aren't being personally offensive. This would be something like: You are the ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: So You Want to be a Poet?

    I like this, Brad. Very useful, and very truthful too! Thank you for sharing.

    Oct 23, 2006


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered