User avatar

Revere

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Rowen sounds to me like a character from a fantasy story. She would be strong and brave, but feminine as well. She sounds like she is young - between 16 ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    August - No, I wouldn't say so - not anymore, at least. From everything I've experienced, I can say for sure that nothing is absolute, and nothing is completely black ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'm probably wrong, but to me it sounds like a science fiction story, possibly involving cloning. Maybe I'm looking at it too literally. Undercurrent

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Wow, those are really beautiful photos. I especially like the second one, with the lady bug. I don't think the last one is all that bad - it's just as ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critiquing Books You Read

    Here is one from King Lear. I don't think this is the original, but whoever edited it didn't do such a great job: "There's a division betwixt the dukes; and ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Love. No question." Sangha "I have no idea." Makata "Love - wouldn't that be an adventure? All I have is money, and it offers nothing to me." Camilla "Money - ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Biting the Hand That Feeds

    Incandescence - [In response to number two] You've made some harsh critiques on my poetry before, and I might've been mad at you then, but I'm not anymore. Your critiques ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Share Techniques!

    How do you write a poem? What is your technique? Can you write a perfect poem in ten minutes, or does it take you a month of revising? Do you ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Grassland Landscape

    Actually does someone know how to resize it a bit smaller? :oops:

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Feeling Possessive of Books?

    I think I get what you mean. I don't like when we get to choose our books for a book report, because when you have to do all the analyzing ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Grassland Landscape

    In art class we had to paint a painting in the style of a member of the Group of Seven. This is in the style of Tom Thompson. Ya, it's ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Dorothy seems to think so. I guess I do too, but not to the same extent. I'm almost like a god to her. Sure I'm a fun and helpful person, ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I always write on the computer. Mostly because my handwriting is completely illegible, but also because I get less distracted. Seriously. If I try to write on paper then I ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Oy, I'm reading King Lear too... it's a requirement for school. Oh. The joys. ^_~ We're performing King Lear at my school in January. It's so much fun, and it's ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Kite Runner

    I read this book! I thought it was really good, too. I can't wait for more from Khaled Houssini.

    Oct 23, 2006


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy