User avatar

Revere

  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    I decided to change from 'green_river' to 'Revere'. I needed an update, though I'll keep it simple by not changing it again 8).

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back and posting again: I was off from a long bout of uninspiration to write. I've already been doing some critiquing, and I hope to do more soon. Don't ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Magic Videos

    Wow! You're really good at that. I have absolutely no idea how it works (I'm not very smart with things like that). But anyways, I get why your name it ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Backgroundbob - You are my new hero. I couldn't possibly agree with you more. Compassion is the most important part of my spirituality/philosophy. For some reason I don't think hanging ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Light.

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    Well, there's two explanations for mine. One is just because green is my favourite colour and water is my favourite element. The other would be because green is the colour ...

    Apr 14, 2006


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World