User avatar

Revere

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lotus

    Ok first of all why LOTUS? Because it's about a lotus :) lol but more in depth, it is about a lotus seed resting in the earth 'underneath layer upon ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lotus

    Lotus - Overwhelming stillness sleeps quietly underneath layer upon layer of darkness. A rustle of awareness slowly awakens it, providing support enough to ground itself in something so seemingly non-

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Other Re: Strength

    The work is very raw and simple. I like it, but I feel that it could be dramatized a little. If this could be used as a frame to set ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Freelight

    That is really beautiful; I would leave it just the way it is. You have developed a very strong voice and style. Good work.

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Other Re: Strength

    I considered putting this in the Other Fiction forum, but I couldn't decide, so I put it here. Enjoy, and feel free to comment. Strength I was angry. Sad, too. ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    I really enjoyed this poem. I thought it had very good use of literary devices like metaphors, similies, imagery, etc. To read it was almost to dance yourself. Well done.:smt048

    May 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    At the moment, I just started reading To Kill A Mockingbird for the second time (my favourite book of all time), and am about 1/3 of the way through Harry ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: After-School Sport

    It doesn't sound finished to me. It just seemed to cut short, when there was so much more you could have said to make it better. I've nothing against short ...

    May 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mother

    Yes, I certainly agree with Blue Haze. That was a truly powerful and moving piece. The emotions presented are very, very strong. Great job!

    May 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Light.

    Apr 25, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Pop Culture

    Overall I agree with the whole topic, and I did think it made sense. However, I don't understand why you used the word's 'real' and 'unreal'. What makes what you ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: [untitled]

    WOW. Your imagery was so intense, it practically gave me shivers! You can almost feel the cold you describe; it was that precise. It gave an very haunting feeling. The ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Say Good-Bye to the Music Man

    I just wanted to say how brilliant your rhythm and flow is! I read it out loud, and the words just slipped off my tongue. It flows so perfectly that ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A love unforgotten

    That was beautiful. Sheer, glorious... I don't know. Beauty. I loved it. Just one suggestion though. At the beginning, the piece seemed to flow, to rhyme in a very subtle ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. I have no idea what it means, but it sounds sort of latin.... It's good though, I like different languages!

    Apr 24, 2006


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi