User avatar

Revere

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stress

    This poem seems sort of empty. To me, it has no lasting effect on the reader, and the phrases are rather clichéd. The last stanza also completely changed perspectives - ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Breathe

    Well as much as I appreciate all of your comments, I think I agree with Incandescence and DargquanQl'Deleodna. I think I'm going to take a break from poetry. Not because ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Heat

    Hello Sam - Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate all your comments. About the what you said about the dates, I agree with you - but this ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled. Needs title

    I think this is a really good poem. It gets its message across very effectively. This is one of the most heartfelt poems I have read in quite a long ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Solitude

    Solitude Come to my heart with a mask of purple, gold and green, come with your twisted candlestick smile, come with kisses and lies and wilted roses and maybe I ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Heat

    HEAT Our souls were famished. The war had dried them all out. We suffered through four years of pain and now its all over. We are happy now. Finally, after ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Two Hearts, One Love

    Hmm, in general this poem seems sort of clichéd to me. Alot of the phrases, like 'Two souls entwine' or 'Two hearts become one' in specific felt rather clichéd. Also, ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • General Articles Re: With the worn feeling of Monday

    I liked this. Like Snoink, I thought it had a very honest and heartfelt feel to it. Your writing skills are beautiful, and your sentences and paragraphs are well structured. ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Oy, I'm reading King Lear too... it's a requirement for school. Oh. The joys. ^_~ We're performing King Lear at my school in January. It's so much fun, and it's ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Breathe

    Breathe Raw and beautiful I take in a breath of ripe air and slowly release it out through my mouth. Somewhere a distance away you do the same, apart from ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Freedom.

    Wonderful blue sky, Parachute fly high up through The Clouds of freedom. I don't think the line 'wonderful blue sky' really fits in with the rest of the poem. That ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: New to this but have a read if you want.

    I really did like this poem. It has wonderful imagery and beautiful ideas. My only suggestion is to maybe space it out into stanzas, just because it's easier for a ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lotus

    Hi green_river, It's always reassuring to see somebody can elaborate on a definition. They are not, however, poets, and this is not, in fact, a poem. Shrubs are not awakened, ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: So You Want to be a Poet?

    I like this, Brad. Very useful, and very truthful too! Thank you for sharing.

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Kite Runner

    I read this book! I thought it was really good, too. I can't wait for more from Khaled Houssini.

    Oct 23, 2006


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr