User avatar

Revere

  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Everytime I log in I always make sure I click the 'log me in automatically' button (are those the right words?), but everytime I visit it makes me sign in ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me - green_river

    Hello, young writers. Everyone here knows me as green_river, but my real name is Eric, and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I follow the beliefs of Taoism, and I'm a vegetarian. ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: McMillan Bridge Pt One

    It's me again, I still completely agree with what I said the first time. This is a very, very, well written story, and I'm really liking where it's headed. One ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The war path

    Hey again, First off, there are a number of spelling mistakes in this. Before you post, use the Spell Check button and correct any misspellings. Also there are no paragraphs. ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    Awesome! I'm glad I found someone who has some morals.... Yes, The bands I like are rock...You outa check some of them out! Well, actually, I'm not mormon ... I'm ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    Hey Krystalstars, I have a friend who's mormon. She's pretty cool. Lol we're linked! :wink: Sorry, I haven't heard of any of your bands you like. I listen to really ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Autumn Swing

    That was really beautiful, gyrfalcon. I love your descriptive words and your imagery. I can really see the autumn scene in my head. It also had a really good flow, ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Backgroundbob - You are my new hero. I couldn't possibly agree with you more. Compassion is the most important part of my spirituality/philosophy. For some reason I don't think hanging ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Help on Netherlands Project?

    Thanks for replying, Imp, I need all the help I can get. :)

    Nov 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: McMillan Bridge Pt One

    trident - This was really well written. Your style is very well developed, and it flows brilliantly. The story is also interesting, and the characters are very three-dimensional. It was ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Help on Netherlands Project?

    For geography class I have to do a project with a partner on the Netherlands. I specifically am researching the birth rate, death rate, and infant mortality rate. I found ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: "Critiques" - A Word from the Department Head

    Just an addition to #3 - While you're critiquing and not sparing the author's feelings, make sure you aren't being personally offensive. This would be something like: You are the ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Presque Vu (in progress, first half)

    I really liked this too. Like Dream Deep I think you have a very distinct voice and style. The story itself was also really good - the plot is interesting ...

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Dorothy seems to think so. I guess I do too, but not to the same extent. I'm almost like a god to her. Sure I'm a fun and helpful person, ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I always write on the computer. Mostly because my handwriting is completely illegible, but also because I get less distracted. Seriously. If I try to write on paper then I ...

    Nov 4, 2006


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos