User avatar

Revere

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Eulogy

    Oh, to touch her hand again. To see her smile. To kiss her gray head. Simple things I felt I’d always have Though I knew better And when the better ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Magic Videos

    Wow! You're really good at that. I have absolutely no idea how it works (I'm not very smart with things like that). But anyways, I get why your name it ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cantilever

    I agree, this is really beautiful. I don't have anything for you to improve - Cicero and Shriek touched on anything I might've considered. I also really like the character ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: breathe in deeply and hold my gaze

    This should be rated R for use of the f-word. Also please capitalize your 'I's'. Additionaly, I think you should take out the lines through some of the words, the ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Share Techniques!

    How do you write a poem? What is your technique? Can you write a perfect poem in ten minutes, or does it take you a month of revising? Do you ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No Words

    Areida - [You asked about what I meant at the end of the third stanza.] I think I'm confusing you just at the end. The word 'origin' doesn't have any ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No Words

    Yes, I'm back into writing poetry again - I've spent a long time reading other poetry, perfecting my style, and editing this poem. I hope it's better than my last ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cost of Action

    I happened to notice that eveyone who has commented on this little piece thus far has been "male". So, with that fact in mind, I'd like to pose a question. ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Out, Black Out

    I haven't reviewed poetry recently, but I had to for this one. I love this poem. It is brilliantly crafted and expressed, and there is nothing (in my opinion) to ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Grassland Landscape

    Actually does someone know how to resize it a bit smaller? :oops:

    Nov 19, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cost of Action

    I like the style of this piece. I like the short, quick and sometimes interrogative dialogue. Your dialogue really sets a tone for this - its some of the most ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Feeling Possessive of Books?

    I think I get what you mean. I don't like when we get to choose our books for a book report, because when you have to do all the analyzing ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Grassland Landscape

    In art class we had to paint a painting in the style of a member of the Group of Seven. This is in the style of Tom Thompson. Ya, it's ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me - green_river

    We SERIOUSLY need to start a vegetarians club here or something... there are so many of us! :D That school of yours sounds pretty awesome, too! We didn't have anything ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Heat

    Thank you, trident! Dolores is supposed to be a neighbour of Dorothy's. I knew that in my head, but I guess I forgot to write it in. Hehe, that last ...

    Nov 11, 2006


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton