User avatar

Revere

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heaven for me

    Well, I'm not really big on rhyming in general, but I thought your rhyming was actually pretty good. The rhythm gets kind of repetitive, though, and it got kind of ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: My Haiku

    If you have more, you should post them. Okay, here goes ... (shakes as he has big expectations to live up to) Bird Innocent songbird your notes pierce the tumbling ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    Well, there's two explanations for mine. One is just because green is my favourite colour and water is my favourite element. The other would be because green is the colour ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Beam.

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Nautical Charts

    I thought that was absolutely beautiful. When you read it, you can almost feel as if you've been to this island before, like its a part of you. Your imagery ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Earth - I. River

    The river is flowing drifting and blowing it carves its way through earth and trees, continuing to make beautiful tangled webs sitting atop the land. The leaves overhead lean inwards ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thousand Piece Puzzle

    My life is Like a thousand piece puzzle Every day with Themes that never stay The same. Sometimes the colors are Dark and the picture violent While other times, Bright ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blessings

    Blessings Take my hand boy ... Feast your innocent eyes On the lives of others Overall, I thought this was a very good poem, with a good meaning. Although, I ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The fine print is on the back of the bottle

    xanthan gum, you amaze me! I've read other poems you've written on the forums and they're absolutely brilliant! This one was definately no exception. Keep writing, please!

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: My Haiku

    Here are some haikus I have written, let me know what you think! Clouds - Oh those bumbly clouds their subtle sense of humour mocks how we worry. Tree - ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    my favourite poet would definately have to be Michael Ondaatje, and my favourite poem of his is The Cinnamon Peeler. I don't really have it with me now, so I ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: My love, my love - lema sabachthani?

    Wow, that is a really good poem! I really like your use of imagery, it's very powerful. Honestly, I don't think theres anything I would change. Good work, and keep ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Though I don't write poetry more than prose myself, I like haiku. It's a wonderful way to have to be concise in imagery. If you have any questions about me ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am Whole

    I am whole. The guiding palm of the Ultimate Reality has unclenched my hesitant eyes and released me into a world of pure clarity. The warmth of It's knowledge resonates ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Fog

    Wow, I really enjoyed your friend's poem. One thing I would change is the repetition of the word tendrils. 'it's tendrils swirl', 'those tendrils wrap', 'the tendrils bind' gets too ...

    Apr 7, 2006


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer