User avatar

RepublicOfCoter

  • General Fiction Novels Re: A day paridise....

    Hey there lightningbolt! I'm the RepublicOfCoter but people just call me R.O.C. *offers hand out*. I do hope that you enjoy your time here on YWS and that you post ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Feel No Evil

    Hey Warrior Princess! I'm RepublicOfCoter (R.O.C.) and I will be reviewing you dramatic poem today! I thought it was excellent. Simple amazing! I loved how you kept the length consistent ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Way Out

    Hey kingolions! I'm not sure what to say...I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes (there is none actually, but I am holding them back). This was by far, the ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Very own mockingjay (not the book)

    Hey there Cap'n! Now I haven't reviewed many pieces of Art and Photography but I'll give it a go... I thought that this sculpture is beautiful! You have truly captured ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Art of Nature

    Hey everyone! This is my second haiku poem that I've written! I like writing them now. Do what you want with it - love it, loath it, live it, burn ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: As seasons go by...

    Hey everyone! Thank you for your wonderful reviews! I do apologize but I did think that all my lines followed the 5,7,5 syllable rules. Unfortunately, as many of you have ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: As seasons go by...

    Hey, everyone! This is my very first haiku poem so do what you wish with it! I'm not sure if I like it but that is why and I need! ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Truman Show (movie)

    Hey rainbowbubble! I'm RepublicOfCoter (R.O.C.) and I will be reviewing your poem today. Before I begin, welcome to The Young Writers Society (YWS)! It is always great to see some ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Spot For You

    Hey kingolions! I liked this poem! It was a bit different to some of your previous works so you are extending your ideas *pats on the back and hands a ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Until The Day I Die

    Hey kingolions! I'm not quite sure if I liked this one? To me, it was that tad bit too cliche for me; you've written some poems of the sort before ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What's In My Mind

    Hey kingolions! What sort of place do I live in where there are no rubbish bins and nothing can burn? It's hell, I say so! Jokes. See? I always have ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Glass

    Hey kingolions! I'm trying to find a rubbish bin but I can't find one! Jokes. I know, it must be getting annoying hearing these lame jokes at the beginning of ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daytura in Wonderland

    watchmeburn, I am totally agreeing with RedLeaf's comments full stop. MWAHAHAHA! -R.O.C.

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Single Bullet

    Hey kingolions! I'm trying to burn it but the lighter wont work *gets frustrated*. Nah I'm just kidding. I liked this poem. I love the simplicity of it all. And ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Teacher

    Hey CaptianRandom! I'm sorry. I'm still laughing. I know you don't like this teacher but throughout the entire "poem", I was constantly laughing! It is hilarious! I do have to ...

    Sep 22, 2010


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy