User avatar

Renn

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Come and Set me Free

    This was really good, I like it alot. :) It had a great and unconventional prose that captured me well! It showed the love but without being all lovey-dovey and ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Coward's Way Out

    Wow. I don't think I can sum it up any better. Just... Wow. :)

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lesson in Breaking

    Holy poetry prodigy. Although I didn't quite grasp the meaning I still loved it. The emotion was deep and striking and it grasped my right off the bat. The last ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Wolf Brother, Spirit Walker, Soul Eater.

    OH MY GOD the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness are my favorite favorite favorite books! You guys have read them all now haven't you? :)

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Freshly Fallen: Ch.1 'His Wish'

    thanks. Yes, I did read it over and when I have the time I plan to edit it.

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Freshly Fallen: Ch.1 'His Wish'

    Thanks Formslipper, I was aiming more for what people thought of the content but that's okay.

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The darkness of my closet

    it seemed like a nice start, but a little bit general. I only have one editing tip- about your pay I have it her. The 'her' should be 'here' but ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Freshly Fallen: Ch.1 'His Wish'

    I'm trying to go for something to be in 'Featured Works' but I think that it needs more 'likes'....

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Freshly Fallen: Ch.1 'His Wish'

    Well then, thanks! :)

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Freshly Fallen: Ch.1 'His Wish'

    Yes, this is long. Yes, I haven't expanded on the main character. I aimed to keep her sort of an enigma for the meantime while I figured her out myself. ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Seven Bloodbaths

    I liked the idea, of vampires not being the cutesy sparkly ones in pop culture, but I think the flow of the poem in general was too choppy. I'm not ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: All's My Fault

    Woah... This was really, very good. I hadn't expected this when I clicked on it and am glad I was wrong. The repetition of the second paragraph/stanza was great and ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hades & Company - Prologue

    Wow! I really liked this! :D The sentence fluency really worked out well, and it was well written. As an uber-fan of Greek mythology I think you captured the idea ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts of a Compulsive Liar

    xD I really liked this. The mood was set immediately and carried on throughout the piece. The moment I started reading I somehow knew it would end something like the ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Adventures of Death and Plague (chapter two)

    *warning: this is a big segment to read in one sitting* Death stared at the girl, wide eyed with shock. Astonishment dripped down his spine like ice. “Well who the ...

    Mar 21, 2011


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies