User avatar

Rena0421

  • Welcome Mat Re: itss, uhh gabby =)

    Hey, welcome to YWS. I'm sure with the help of everyone here, you'll learn so many new things about poetry and writing. I'm sure you'll fit right in. Welcome and ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: names bombstar... i want to write...

    20 cool points award, I love Jack Johnson(: -Rena.

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: names bombstar... i want to write...

    Hi, I'm Rena, First off, welcome to YWS. I'm sure that you'll be on the road to...good no time with a little constructive criticism. Actually, I'm not going to give ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm, the synopsis of My Life

    I'm Rena, hi to all. I can't say that I'm a new member because I'm not. Some of you may or may not know me but that's just fine. I'm ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Morning, noon and night...this is how the story goes

    Most people call me Rena. Please, call me Rena. I'm a high schooler and life is virtually perfect right about now. But really, I like to write. I write this ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm a nube!

    Hi and Welcome. I'm Rena. I'm sure you'll love it here, I do. Nicve blogsite. Interesting. So I'll skip over the rules for now. It seems as if they've already ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here.

    thanks. I already feel welcomed. I'm I'll fit right in...I hope. I know I've already sent a few people messages and some people have already PMed me. So yes, I ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here.

    Yes, it's true, I am new. My name is Rena, I'm 15 and I'll be 16 in April(I can't help telling people that). If you see that I've posted anything(which ...

    Mar 29, 2009


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres