User avatar

Rena0421

  • Writing Tips Re: Character Names

    Well, when you're writing a story, if you can't come up with a good enough name at the moment then write anything down and got back and change it when ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How Do The Deaf Speak?

    Oh, nice idea. I'm going to try that. Thank you! Great idea, really. I never once thought of that. I feel dumb now but good thing we have you. Thank ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How Do The Deaf Speak?

    I know, I've tried that much but I can't use that like a million times in a story. I think there should be a national way to get the message ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How Do The Deaf Speak?

    Well, while writing anyways. I'm writing a story and the main character is deaf and he and his parents use sign language to communicate back and forth but on the ...

    Sep 20, 2009


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor