User avatar

Rena0421

  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    I am.... MayaRena -Rena.

    Oct 22, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Hey. I actually just got into this NaNo thing and I have a questions, can my November NaNo be about anything at all? And what if I don't finish my ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    ummmmm, what inspired me to write my current novel? Well, I'd have to say it was a mix between The House on Mango Street and Parachute's album, Losing sleep. So, ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    dad

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Heartsnatcher.

    Has anyone else read this book? It was hard to understand at points. And I'm just wondering, did the little kids have magical powers or was that just me not ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: What are some good books to read?

    This Lulllaby by Sarah Dessen. It could be classified as a romace. It had a love interest or two. And it is one of my favorites. If that counts for ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions Needed!

    I must say: 1. One Prayer Away by Kendra Norman-Bellamy. 2. Elisha's Bones by Don Hoesel 3. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger 4. I would sat To ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Right Behind You

    You had me at the beginning but with a cliffhanger ending....no. It makes me so mad when a book just leaves you hanging like that. I always want to read ...

    Mar 29, 2009


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars