-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
uhhhh...thinking...pale face, thin body. dark brown hair. quirky smile. uncomfortable posture. small ears. thin mouth. dark brown eyes. this was so...detailed. i bet i'm not close at all, am i? ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
you say My Super Sweet 16, I think sundae.
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say lake, I think John Mayer?
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
Name: Rena0421 aka Rena(: Age: 16 Fav book: One Prayer Away Fav author: Kendra Norman-Bellamy, Harper Lee, Anias Nin, Sarah Dessen Fav food: chex mix original and animal crackers Fav ...
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
Oh, wow, I've seen that one. 3/10. It wasn't too good and I feel asleep on it. Edward Scissorhands.
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Since the only one I knew on the entire list was Over Thinking by Relient K, I'll give it a 2/10. 1.Rent-Rent Soundtrack. 2.Cream-Prince. 3.Let It Be-Across The Universe Soundtrack. ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say dead, I think heaven and hell
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Rate the location above you
9/10, this is a strange to rate though. It's difficult to tell someone how lame or great their place of residency is.
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Favorite Quotes ?
Favorite quote of all time: "When you write, give your characters meaning and depth. Hey, how would you feel if God made you bland? Like a cardboard box. Umph it ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
First picture in my mind was auburn hair, light brown eyes, porcelain skin. Very attractive.
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
1/10-never heard of maybe i shouldn't have the right to rate to low. movie is: V for Vendetta
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: What song describes you?
This is a tough one but I'll have to go with.... Closer to Love by Mat Kearney.
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'How To Read Literature Like A Professor' by Thomas C. Foster. Actually, it is a pretty interesting book. Helps to better understand things that writers do. ...
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
short, kinda chubby, red head, class clown, always laughing but when the time comes, can throw down and get the assignment done. am I anywhere near correct?
Apr 28, 2009
