User avatar

Rena0421

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back! But was I ever really here? No, not really! But now that I've returned and have decided to take up a profession in creative writing, you will be ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    "Last Time" -Trey Songz. I Just Found It And I Love It So This Is About The 10000th Time Today.

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your thoughts about lady gaga

    Lady Gaga? Wow... When she first came out, I liked Just Dance. I liked Poker Face. And I liked the sample from Poker Face that she did for Kid Cudi, ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    What YWS means to me...Ha! Can I place the meaning into words? No, certainly not. I found the site years ago but lost it because I wasn't writing ANYTHING at ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    just finished listening to Human Nature-Michael Jackson and heading on down the MJ theme, I am not listening to Man in the Mirror(: my 2 faves by him. -Rena.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Tudors on ShowTime.

    I completely agree fhwdf, the show isn't accurate to the point. But besides that, I think I'm in love with it. When we learned about it in class and I ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Tudors on ShowTime.

    I know! Whats his name?-leaves to look it up- Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Amazing actor. I first saw him in Bend it Like Beckham. He is outstanding. And his friend in ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?

    The Man in the Mirror; Human Nature; You Are Not Alone; Smooth Criminal, The Way You Make Me Feel Sorry, picking one is like...picking life or not life(what??!) haha, I ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Psych? :)

    ahhh. I love Shawn and Gus. My favorite episode is when Gus' old bandmate dies and they were trying to find the killer. I loved it and they changed the ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Tudors on ShowTime.

    So, recently I stumbled across the first episode and fell in love. Yes, I know the show first premiered in 2007 but I bought the first and second season to ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was complaining to my best friend that I could never find a good site for reading stories that other people wrote(non-published stuff) and she was like, geeez. go to ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    Parachute, losing sleep Maroon 5, songs about jane And arrangement of Michael Jackson. ummmm, what does that say about my writing? haha.

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.

    Once, in my English class, we had to write a 3 page short story so most of mine was like, the girl's thoughts or whatever and the entire story really ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song above you!

    7.10-i liked the beat better than everything for some strange reason. and, trying again, my own.

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song above you!

    funny. love him(: 8.10 found em one day and i love em. fave song on the album(:

    Oct 2, 2009


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince