User avatar

Rena0421

  • Lounge, The Re: What song describes you?

    This is a tough one but I'll have to go with.... Closer to Love by Mat Kearney.

    Sep 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You're What? (i didn't know where else to put this)

    Hi, I'm Rena. IT was good. The only thing that I'd say would be to mess around with it a little. It all seems so crammed and sped up. It's ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled Gay Romance

    Hi, I'm Rena. This was really interesting. I almost found myself not wanting it to end. It only seemed as if the narrator wasn't actually gay or bisexual or anything ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Am I a good writer? Something I typed up....

    Hi, I'm Rena. And yes, I like it so far. It had good detailing and expression. Keep up the good work. You'll be publishing that series in no time! PM ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I am currently reading 'How To Read Literature Like A Professor' by Thomas C. Foster. Actually, it is a pretty interesting book. Helps to better understand things that writers do. ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I need a cigarette

    I'm Rena and hi! First off, I read a few lines and immediately thought, 'why is this poem about cigarettes?' But no, it's a love poem, right? Or is it ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wood Shards & Infidelity To Self

    Oh, my gosh. This poem made me cry a little and that's a hard thing to do for me. I am speechless, really. Wow. Whoa. This was crazy good. It ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Morning, noon and night...this is how the story goes

    Most people call me Rena. Please, call me Rena. I'm a high schooler and life is virtually perfect right about now. But really, I like to write. I write this ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I missed having you in my bed.

    Oh, clever! I loved it! But I'll say, it was a give away in like the second paragraph when you said to take the water bowl down stairs. But all-in-all, ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Different - chapter one

    Okay, I'm Rena. Short review today: I like it. I really did. It was interesting and pretty easy to follow, too. It was almost funny how the other kids are ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Titleless

    Oh, I like. I had to re-read it once then I saw what it meant. Good job! it's something new. It's nice.

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Re-introduction

    I liked it. But sadly, I didn't understand so much of it. It was a little hard to follow, especially how the page ran so long. But the way you ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: poem

    It was good. but I did find a few mistakes. Like the way you never capitalized I. But it was obvious that you did that one on purpose so I ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    short, kinda chubby, red head, class clown, always laughing but when the time comes, can throw down and get the assignment done. am I anywhere near correct?

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: These Walls

    Hi, I'm Rena. So, I really liked this. It was nice but truthfully, towards the middle some of the stanzas had a few too many words that sort of threw ...

    Apr 23, 2009


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso