User avatar

Rena0421

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Different - chapter three

    Hey! I'm in a rush to church but I read it. I love it. I can't accurately critic it at this moment but I shall return. Keep up the good ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How Do The Deaf Speak?

    Well, while writing anyways. I'm writing a story and the main character is deaf and he and his parents use sign language to communicate back and forth but on the ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    Wow, I like. The picture was nice, too. And also, your avatar reminded me of the poem as well. Keep up the good work.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the location above you

    9/10, this is a strange to rate though. It's difficult to tell someone how lame or great their place of residency is.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I'm almost sure it's a reference from somewhere but I don't know where. welp, 6/10.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    haha, yea, it's my favorite movie after tarzan. But you should watch it. It's a great movie although I'm not really much into the dark scene kind of movies. It's ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    It's Evey from V for Vendetta, my favorite movie! but...I give yours 8/10. Very confusing and funny. I love it.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    reminded me of bob marley. nice signature.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8.5/10 I always liked dancing and pretty pictures like that.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Random fact about myself? wow, I love my name and all but if I could, I'd change it to Maya or Kayla or both. I don't know why, I'm weird ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Untitled Gay Romance (Chapter 2)

    I have to say, this was really nice. It was interesting. From the first to the second, I have a better understanding of who Connor is and what type of ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite Quotes ?

    Favorite quote of all time: "When you write, give your characters meaning and depth. Hey, how would you feel if God made you bland? Like a cardboard box. Umph it ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    First picture in my mind was auburn hair, light brown eyes, porcelain skin. Very attractive.

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    1/10-never heard of maybe i shouldn't have the right to rate to low. movie is: V for Vendetta

    Sep 17, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Breaking the cycle of poverty

    Very interesting and well put together. Everything that I'd have said has already been said so I can only stand on a good foot. I liked it. It really seemed ...

    Sep 17, 2009


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman