User avatar

Rena0421

  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say lake, I think John Mayer?

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Office Chair

    Hey. This was good but I won't lie, at first, I didn't understand it at all. It wasn't until someone said 'sex scene' that I was like...oh, he was drunk. ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Hypnotic Bed Post (Enjoy!)

    Nice. It was so short and to the point and packed with...umph? Yeah, umph. I like. Keep it up. -Rena-

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Rena0421 aka Rena(: Age: 16 Fav book: One Prayer Away Fav author: Kendra Norman-Bellamy, Harper Lee, Anias Nin, Sarah Dessen Fav food: chex mix original and animal crackers Fav ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    dad

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Imaginary

    First off, welcome to YWS! Nice having you(: Your poem was great, perfect, really. Nice job(: Keep up the good work.

    Sep 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: TBRPG strikes again.

    This wasn't good at all, I'm sorry. It was crude and inappropriate for no good reason. And maybe it's just me but I didn't understand it at all. It was ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    Oh, wow, I've seen that one. 3/10. It wasn't too good and I feel asleep on it. Edward Scissorhands.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Since the only one I knew on the entire list was Over Thinking by Relient K, I'll give it a 2/10. 1.Rent-Rent Soundtrack. 2.Cream-Prince. 3.Let It Be-Across The Universe Soundtrack. ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say dead, I think heaven and hell

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: How to save your life, Chap. 1/Part. 1: I'm alive

    Hey, I'm Rena. First off, your title reminded me of The Fray as well and I was pulled in at once. I love that band. But back to the subject, ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Temptation's Charm

    Well, really, everything that Kamas has said has covered it all. It was interesting how you described temptation and I enjoyed reading it. Recently, I've read the play, The Crucible, ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How Do The Deaf Speak?

    Oh, nice idea. I'm going to try that. Thank you! Great idea, really. I never once thought of that. I feel dumb now but good thing we have you. Thank ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How Do The Deaf Speak?

    I know, I've tried that much but I can't use that like a million times in a story. I think there should be a national way to get the message ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    As is yours very poetic. I like. 8/10. bravo.

    Sep 20, 2009


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous