User avatar

Rena0421

  • Lyric Poetry Re: This is Me.

    Okay, this really has no title at all. I know it must really suck but I need it for a class but the deal is, I need it in spanish ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She Lived

    Hi. I really liked this. I didn't think it was too descriptive or anything like that. It was perfect in that aspect. True, the title could use some editing itself ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Other Re: Why i joined

    Hey! I'm Rena. Nice meeting you and welcome! We're all really nice here and you will have no problem fitting in at all. I'm like you in a few ways. ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm, the synopsis of My Life

    I'm Rena, hi to all. I can't say that I'm a new member because I'm not. Some of you may or may not know me but that's just fine. I'm ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.

    Once, in my English class, we had to write a 3 page short story so most of mine was like, the girl's thoughts or whatever and the entire story really ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Towers

    Um...there were those good parts in the story but for the better portion of the entire narrative, I was put to sleep. The characters are extremely flat and not well ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Purple Bracelet

    Hey, This was very interesting. I liked how you retold the story and sort of gave the reader a recap of what happened earlier that night. The only thing that ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Novel: Enchantress (working title)

    Hey, Rena here. I don't have anything in regards of grammar or anything like that, more as interest. This was fairly interesting, I give you that. It makes me wonder ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song above you!

    7.10-i liked the beat better than everything for some strange reason. and, trying again, my own.

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song above you!

    funny. love him(: 8.10 found em one day and i love em. fave song on the album(:

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    uhhhh...thinking...pale face, thin body. dark brown hair. quirky smile. uncomfortable posture. small ears. thin mouth. dark brown eyes. this was so...detailed. i bet i'm not close at all, am i? ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    6.10 interesting but I don't really understand it. Mostly because I have yet to read the story itself.

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    yes! her name is Anias Adele. Anias from Anias Nin and Adele from the singer(: TUBM:runs a mile every morning for exercise.

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    you say My Super Sweet 16, I think sundae.

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    6.10 its cute(:

    Sep 28, 2009


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell