-
Re: 17 minutes
Hi Lia, First off, very interesting and captivating. It was a very good short story. Although at the beginning, I was almost wondering where you were going with it all, ...
Oct 27, 2009 -
Re: The Tudors on ShowTime.
I know! Whats his name?-leaves to look it up- Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Amazing actor. I first saw him in Bend it Like Beckham. He is outstanding. And his friend in ...
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: Maple Syrup - unfinished but in need of comments
tip: part 1 and 2 could maybe be separated to ease the reading. Also, your paragraphs are extremely long. Maybe try cutting them up a little? It seems sort of ...
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?
The Man in the Mirror; Human Nature; You Are Not Alone; Smooth Criminal, The Way You Make Me Feel Sorry, picking one is like...picking life or not life(what??!) haha, I ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: Psych? :)
ahhh. I love Shawn and Gus. My favorite episode is when Gus' old bandmate dies and they were trying to find the killer. I loved it and they changed the ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: The Tudors on ShowTime.
So, recently I stumbled across the first episode and fell in love. Yes, I know the show first premiered in 2007 but I bought the first and second season to ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)
I am.... MayaRena -Rena.
Oct 22, 2009 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
Hey. I actually just got into this NaNo thing and I have a questions, can my November NaNo be about anything at all? And what if I don't finish my ...
Oct 22, 2009 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I was complaining to my best friend that I could never find a good site for reading stories that other people wrote(non-published stuff) and she was like, geeez. go to ...
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: Character Names
Well, when you're writing a story, if you can't come up with a good enough name at the moment then write anything down and got back and change it when ...
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?
Parachute, losing sleep Maroon 5, songs about jane And arrangement of Michael Jackson. ummmm, what does that say about my writing? haha.
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: The Girl on the Highway
Hi, this was a very unique and interesting story. Everyone has basically touched up on everything so I'll leave my comment for what was good about the story. It was ...
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: quote
Oh, very interesting. Nice job and yes, it did sound like something I've heard/read before. Be weary of that. But if you haven't heard/read anything like this before then nice ...
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: Dollhouse
ahhhhh. Why in the world did you write this? No, I don't ask in a bad way. I love this. I don't know why I love it so much but ...
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
ummmmm, what inspired me to write my current novel? Well, I'd have to say it was a mix between The House on Mango Street and Parachute's album, Losing sleep. So, ...
Oct 18, 2009
