User avatar

Rena0421

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Process of Figuring Myself Out (10/11/10) Part 1

    Hey! First off, you completely turned me off from the story by announcing that it was slow to start and that there isn't much in it. Don't do that! Don't ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Why?

    Hi, First off, I think you were going for a deeper meaning and understanding? It wasn't touching in any way, shape or form to be honest. Second off, I agree ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ch. 2 of the roa between worlds

    Hey! I'm back for yet another critique. Now, I found a few simple errors in this particular piece. But all in all, very well done. I'm surprised to find someone ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ch. 1 of The Road Between Worlds

    Well actually, I write all the time. Surprising to see that I have NOTHING posted here. But I'm more of a critique-r type thingy mabob. I don't know what you ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: A question I need answered :)

    First off, this is a cool assignment. Second off, Lia's memory was so sweet. Ah, I love your father for that and I don't even know him. Okay, my earliest ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Other Re: Faith

    Hi, I'm Rena. I would just like to start off and tell you that this was very good. It was just as interesting. It was short and it was to ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ch. 1 of The Road Between Worlds

    Hey, here for an extremely quick review. First off, As dismissal bell rang -As the dismissal bell rings. -You start in past tense ad quickly revert to resent for the ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: names bombstar... i want to write...

    20 cool points award, I love Jack Johnson(: -Rena.

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crevice

    Raven, This was interesting. Maybe I'm looking too deeply into it all but this made me think. I had to think and figure out what you meant by it. But ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This is Me.

    l0l. thank you, Ayumi. You were extremely helpful. But its funny how everyone has a different translation. I was truly interesting to see how the Spanish version sounded against the ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • NovMo Re: NaNoWriMo Tips

    First off, for kids in school, don't let your quest to get 50,000 words interfere with your school work! Yes, it is very fun and intriguing to write that much ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    just finished listening to Human Nature-Michael Jackson and heading on down the MJ theme, I am not listening to Man in the Mirror(: my 2 faves by him. -Rena.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This is Me.

    oh, gracias to all! Muy helpful[all I know is that ayudeme means help me??] l0l. Thanks you guys. -Rena.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Tudors on ShowTime.

    I completely agree fhwdf, the show isn't accurate to the point. But besides that, I think I'm in love with it. When we learned about it in class and I ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: names bombstar... i want to write...

    Hi, I'm Rena, First off, welcome to YWS. I'm sure that you'll be on the road to...good no time with a little constructive criticism. Actually, I'm not going to give ...

    Oct 27, 2009


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott