User avatar

Rena0421

  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here.

    Yes, it's true, I am new. My name is Rena, I'm 15 and I'll be 16 in April(I can't help telling people that). If you see that I've posted anything(which ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Path of Life

    Nice, to the point but a few spelling errors which were pointed out by the person before me so no need to get into any gritty details. I liked it. ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Song of the Wind

    I loved it but something about it screamed 'sorrow!' to me. I don't know if that was your intention but it was rather sad to me. I loved it. Keep ...

    Mar 29, 2009


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights