User avatar

Rena0421

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dancer

    awwww. I could have cried at that. she killed herself. but anyways. good poem, nice flow and it sounded more like a short story than anything. But still, good poem, ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Heartsnatcher.

    Has anyone else read this book? It was hard to understand at points. And I'm just wondering, did the little kids have magical powers or was that just me not ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Adventures of Adven Roux

    Oh, I just noticed that you were a new member. Welcome. Actually, I'm a new member as well. And I am sure you've heard the rules a great number of ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Adventures of Adven Roux

    I almost chuckled when I was reading it. It was funny in a way. haha. Nothing to say you need to change right now though. I loved the quote boxes ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Art of Sin.1.

    Gracias, Senorita. I took it all into consideration.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I can make it better

    Nice. I like how you had no punctuation. Made it an even better poem.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Honey Euphoria

    I understand Greek Mythology perfectly and this story was...interesting. Very detailed, I must say. You did a good job writing it, too. Keep up the good work. Haha, I want ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lives of the innocent.

    I would only take the 'but' out of the last sentence. But it was good besides that one thing.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Meave's Journal

    I like it. But what are they changing into? I want to read more. It's interesting.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -Story-

    You wrote it three years ago? So you were probably around eleven or so? It's good for an eleven year old. Nice work.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Art of Sin.1.

    A while ago, I read a book, Sold by Patricia McCormick. She wrote the story in short stanzas. After I had read it I thought, ‘Hey, she can write however ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: What are some good books to read?

    This Lulllaby by Sarah Dessen. It could be classified as a romace. It had a love interest or two. And it is one of my favorites. If that counts for ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions Needed!

    I must say: 1. One Prayer Away by Kendra Norman-Bellamy. 2. Elisha's Bones by Don Hoesel 3. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger 4. I would sat To ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Right Behind You

    You had me at the beginning but with a cliffhanger ending....no. It makes me so mad when a book just leaves you hanging like that. I always want to read ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: No Match

    ohhh, lala. When I was reading it, I was almost shouting the words: my, watch, I and you and by the end of the stanza, I was calming the voice ...

    Mar 29, 2009


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee