User avatar

Rena0421

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Losing My Mind

    thanks. haha, like i said, written in less than three minutes. so thanks anyways. i'll take it all into consideration:)

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Buried

    I like it. It isn't too emo bit I think you have it in you. haha. Good poem, I liked the formate but who knows, it's 5 in the morning ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Losing My Mind

    explanation. I wrote. So can't firgure out the rhythm? Look how in every other line the last word rhymes? Well the lines between do not rhyme at all. I did ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    nice. i'm just not a HUGE fan of the color. but over all, 8/10.

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    fantasy like. cute. reminds me of some old barbie cartoon that came on nick for a while. l0l.

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: good,bye

    good. it was a little confusing but very poetic. maybe it was just me but i couldn't figure out what the poem was about. first i thought it was about ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: After Words: Intro

    hey. I'm Rena. Nice intro. But I have to admit, I giggled a little. I thought it was supposed to be funny after you said 'It was all a joke." ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm a nube!

    Hi and Welcome. I'm Rena. I'm sure you'll love it here, I do. Nicve blogsite. Interesting. So I'll skip over the rules for now. It seems as if they've already ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bye Bye YWS

    Awww. That's too funy. Where are you going but only for a week? And only to return and see us all in hell? That was cute, too. Haha, keep up ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Child

    Whoa. Great story. The guy was sick and twisted and he knew it. But something about it didn't scream 'perv' to me. I don't know. It was so strange though ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    awwww. Good poem. It gave me the visual of an old village from like the 1700s with the church bells ringing. Or maybe around the 1800s. I don't know. But ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not right for me or each other

    It is a good poem but it's more of like a narrative. Towards the end you started cussing just suddenly and it sort of threw me off. Take some of ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here.

    thanks. I already feel welcomed. I'm I'll fit right in...I hope. I know I've already sent a few people messages and some people have already PMed me. So yes, I ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vertigo

    *brava*brava* Good Poem. That is all I can truly say now. Keep up the good work. No Critique.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Reality

    Loved it It's a heart breaker though. The only problem was with the I'm near the end but someone has already touched bases on that one. I liked how the ...

    Mar 29, 2009


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson