User avatar

Rena0421

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back! But was I ever really here? No, not really! But now that I've returned and have decided to take up a profession in creative writing, you will be ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    Thank you for sharing this and I'm sorry that this ever happened to you. You have my sympathies and you are extremely brave to write this. Amazing job, might I ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ch. 2 of the roa between worlds

    Okay, thanks. I was saying that in one place you say they look alike but in another you're describing them and they don't seem to look alike at all. But ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Two Gay Poems

    Same as you, I'm not homosexual but I hate that they can't get married! We should write poems and stories and make plays and create movies about this. I wonder ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    "Last Time" -Trey Songz. I Just Found It And I Love It So This Is About The 10000th Time Today.

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your thoughts about lady gaga

    Lady Gaga? Wow... When she first came out, I liked Just Dance. I liked Poker Face. And I liked the sample from Poker Face that she did for Kid Cudi, ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    What YWS means to me...Ha! Can I place the meaning into words? No, certainly not. I found the site years ago but lost it because I wasn't writing ANYTHING at ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mrs. Marx surrenders- soul piece

    Hi, I agree with Conrad Rice in everything said. You are very good with detail. Seems to be a very strong pointer for you. But sometimes, detail doesn't always make ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Story 1, Chapter 1

    Hey, It was interesting and without a doubt, I'd continue reading it. It almost had a cliff hang-y effect to it at the end of every line that kept me ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unnamed-Chap. One Part One

    Hey, First off, the way you wrote it was...strange. I don't think I liked that too much. Skipping and double spacing where you thought it should go. That wasn't too ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Process of Figuring Myself Out (10/11/10) Part 2

    I'm back for yet a second review. Like the first one, this was very good. But unlike the first one, the lack of...dare i say 'adventure' was not good. In ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Baby Brother

    Hello, For starters...what? Okay, five year old in school and let me get this right, she's hanging out with a ghost? Or is this her imaginary friend? I apologize for ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: itss, uhh gabby =)

    Hey, welcome to YWS. I'm sure with the help of everyone here, you'll learn so many new things about poetry and writing. I'm sure you'll fit right in. Welcome and ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: hustisiya, nasaan?

    I'm sure it rocks and all but...what language is this? But truly, I like the format. Makes me wish I understood it to read it. I wonder if this is ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Hollow Soul

    No, not at all. I don't like it one bit. Not in a harsh, cut-you-down-to-your-knees kinda way but a don't-write-dumb-short-prologues kinda way. You know what? Scratch all of that because ...

    Nov 27, 2009


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas