User avatar

Remrock

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hostage Ch. 1

    Hello. I am a thirteen month old fledgling dragon. Yes, thirteen months means I am a year and one month old. Well, I am still at my mother's nest. That ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Just Another Family Torn

    Hey there cat4prowl! I'm Rem and here to review your piece. :) I'm going to skip past nitpicks and such because you did great on grammar and spelling. I like ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Vermont's Young things

    Hi mkglavin98! Welcome to YWS. (: Not many people are going to read this. If I were you, I would post each chapter separately. (Unless if they're reall short, like ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Deleted-

    Hi there LeanneWood, Rem here to review! (: A Plain cold breeze embraced the wood that gray winter day,seemed like the world was sick and pale. I think you mean ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: An endless dream

    Hi there Writerchick! I'm going to review this for you. A quick note before I begin. You have a lot of grammar mistakes. There are lots of posts somewhere around ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Life Through the horses eyes.

    Hi JenGwen! I'm Rem... I saw your story was about horses and I couldn't resist. (: So here goes. Hello, my name is Burnt Sienna and I am a nine ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Painted Ponies Story

    Hey there Rose! I'm Rem, and I'm giving you the honor of my first review. ;) I agree with everybody else, but there are some things aside from nitpicks that ...

    Nov 29, 2010


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx