-
Re: Hostage Ch. 1
Hello. I am a thirteen month old fledgling dragon. Yes, thirteen months means I am a year and one month old. Well, I am still at my mother's nest. That ...
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Just Another Family Torn
Hey there cat4prowl! I'm Rem and here to review your piece. :) I'm going to skip past nitpicks and such because you did great on grammar and spelling. I like ...
Feb 1, 2011 -
Re: Vermont's Young things
Hi mkglavin98! Welcome to YWS. (: Not many people are going to read this. If I were you, I would post each chapter separately. (Unless if they're reall short, like ...
Jan 17, 2011 -
Re: -Deleted-
Hi there LeanneWood, Rem here to review! (: A Plain cold breeze embraced the wood that gray winter day,seemed like the world was sick and pale. I think you mean ...
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: An endless dream
Hi there Writerchick! I'm going to review this for you. A quick note before I begin. You have a lot of grammar mistakes. There are lots of posts somewhere around ...
Dec 30, 2010 -
Re: Life Through the horses eyes.
Hi JenGwen! I'm Rem... I saw your story was about horses and I couldn't resist. (: So here goes. Hello, my name is Burnt Sienna and I am a nine ...
Nov 29, 2010 -
Re: A Painted Ponies Story
Hey there Rose! I'm Rem, and I'm giving you the honor of my first review. ;) I agree with everybody else, but there are some things aside from nitpicks that ...
Nov 29, 2010
