User avatar

Remrock

  • Homework Help Re: Algebra II again....

    Umm... I think you just plug in 100 for A and solve for D, but I'm not 100% positive. Math isn't my strongest subject either.

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    watchmeburn - Thanks! Snoink's introduction has helped. (: It's easy to hate snow here, because we get tons of it (not that everybody here hates it). You would be crazy ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    foxy - Thanks! ^^ Lauren - For right now I ride just for fun, but I've been bugging my parents so hopefully we'll find a trailer and I can show ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hey there! You can call me Remrock, or Rem for short. (: I live in a small town in who-knows-where America. I'm a horse freak. In fact, my username is ...

    Nov 11, 2010


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity