User avatar

Remrock

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hostage Ch. 1

    Hello. I am a thirteen month old fledgling dragon. Yes, thirteen months means I am a year and one month old. Well, I am still at my mother's nest. That ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Just Another Family Torn

    Hey there cat4prowl! I'm Rem and here to review your piece. :) I'm going to skip past nitpicks and such because you did great on grammar and spelling. I like ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Between the Moon and Stars - 1

    The guilt was already taking over. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe deeply, steadily, but I still shook. His blood was everywhere – on my hands, clothes, face. ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Vermont's Young things

    Hi mkglavin98! Welcome to YWS. (: Not many people are going to read this. If I were you, I would post each chapter separately. (Unless if they're reall short, like ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Takeoff - Chapter One

    Taking this down for a while.

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: "Forbidden To Forsake" Chapter 1

    Hi there LeanneWood, Rem here to review! (: A Plain cold breeze embraced the wood that gray winter day,seemed like the world was sick and pale. I think you mean ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An endless dream

    Hi there Writerchick! I'm going to review this for you. A quick note before I begin. You have a lot of grammar mistakes. There are lots of posts somewhere around ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Study Techniques

    Soo... I'm not sure if this belongs here, but I wasn't sure where else to post it. Anywho, I was wondering what my fellow YWSers do to study? I'm looking ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Hey Pink! Could you please review a short piece that I'm working on right now? It's fantasy fiction. Morning Ride Thanks, Rem Thanks, Rem

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Morning Ride

    So here's my first story (that I've posted), but it's also the first story I've written in a long, long time... so yeeaahhh , feel free to be as harsh ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Life Through the horses eyes.

    Hi JenGwen! I'm Rem... I saw your story was about horses and I couldn't resist. (: So here goes. Hello, my name is Burnt Sienna and I am a nine ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: The Aenied

    Hmmm... My teacher is always telling us to use gradesaver.com, so I typed in The Aenied and there's quizes, study guides, and summaries, if that helps. (:

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Painted Ponies Story

    Hey there Rose! I'm Rem, and I'm giving you the honor of my first review. ;) I agree with everybody else, but there are some things aside from nitpicks that ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra II again....

    Ooh, ok. Thanks Snoink! So if you were going to solve this, it would look like 100=.16d^2 and you would solve for d by dividing 100/.16 (which equals 625) and ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra II again....

    The are A in square feet of a projected picture on a movie screen is given by A=o.16d (squared) where d is the distance from the projector to the screen ...

    Nov 16, 2010


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon