-
Re: The Left and Right
Thanks for all the feedback, yeah when i read what you said about the homonyms, i was all "damn, i really wasn't paying attention." and sorry if it was confusing, ...
Sep 22, 2010 -
Re: The Left and Right
Ok, be gentle.....
Sep 22, 2010 -
Re: Insomniac
No, to be honest, this was just a sit-down blabby blab thing. I dont think i will expand on this at all. It was just a thought. By the way, ...
Sep 22, 2010 -
Re: Insomniac
i jus rote this... I have had a ton of trouble sleeping for the last... three years.... dunno why. but lately (this week) i've gotten no sleep in the small ...
Sep 11, 2010 -
Re: Mirror Trick
Hey thanks! yeah as i was re reading it for the first time, i was like, wow, the conflict here is like... non existent... well i guess that whole college ...
Sep 11, 2010 -
Re: Mirror Trick
neer neer, buahaha .. are you confused? OK so this was an assigned response to the novel Invisible Man, and I wonder if I got a little carried away... ahh, ...
Aug 22, 2010 -
Re: One Interpretation of Life and Death
Oh man! OHMAN! Thanks for the advice! but if it makes you feel better, one of those commas in that one sentence should have been a question mark (?) so ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: One Interpretation of Life and Death
Ok yeah, I figured it would be best for me to start by posting my oldest and my (perceived) worst piece, so it's nothing special, just an over extended analogy ...
Jul 21, 2010
