Random avatar

RelletyRotsMai

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To the Fiend

    Hey there! I hope you recognize this is not the first time I've read this poem. This is a very moving poem, and i love the way you made you ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Why I'm Afraid of Dogs

    While i was aware of what was occurring throughout the story, I have to say I like the way the reader does not know exactly what happened until they have ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: An Abstract Outlook on Invisibility

    So this is interesting; your out look on invisibility is that one is, here on earth, insignificant, but yet hope may be found when we move beyond? I much enjoy ...

    Jul 21, 2010


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats