User avatar

RekatsRovert

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Crafting the Amulet (Chapters 1-3)

    Thanks Heather! The "Wizard" is only described as a wizard by the narrator as such because that's the first thing to come to his mind upon meeting him. I'm not ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Crafting the Amulet (Chapters 1-3)

    I never found an answer to whether I should make a new thread or not. So I'll play it safe and just keep updating this thread. Maybe I should just ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Crafting the Amulet (Chapters 1-3)

    Thanks for reviewing! Guess I'll make my explanations in blue. Suggestions, corrections and questions in red 1 The air outside was still cool from winter . T he snow was ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Crafting the Amulet (Chapters 1-3)

    Heh alright then. I guess this means I need to make a new thread?

    Apr 10, 2010


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright