User avatar

RekatsRovert

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Animalsim

    This is a very interesting premise indeed! I'm guessing you have some bad experience with one of the organizations you've mentioned? I think you could have explained a little more ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Introduction Of My Novel :) - Serpent Riddle

    Looking at this selection at face value, I think I see what it was that got you a good amount of the negative comments from PhoenixBishop. It looks like you're ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: "Escape from Loredaen Hall" Prologue: Poisoned

    I like the use of Gaelic. :) I'm really wondering just if the translations were necessary, if maybe they could be left up the the reader's imagination. I know that ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Green tree chapter three - hey that rhymes :)

    These are some good characters you've developed. :) I like that line about the swine flu, that *was* a nice touch. I also like the way you've blended all these ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Elemental Quest - The Immortal Seven (Chp 1 & 2)

    Esmé brings up a good point that I wanted to address upon reading this. I like the ideas that you're giving us, but since all it is is backstory, perhaps ...

    Apr 9, 2010


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta